Wednesday 27 November 2013

Nativity from Love Beyond Stage Musical




For all those who asked about the Love Beyond Musical the above 7 minute video is the first clip being aired from the live show. It is the nativity scene and the whole show is featured in modern times.
It still brought tears to my eyes even though I saw the show. Hope you enjoy the clip.

I will be posting more on Rye before the week is out as I doubt I will get to post at the weekend. 



We are putting on another conference at church and then on Monday we Trustees (Pilgrims Hall) are treating the Team there to an evening of entertainment and a 3 course meal where we are providing and preparing everything in order to bless them. All they have to do is come and enjoy. We will be eating with them of course.

No comments: